Warhammer Quest: Cursed City is a co-operative board game that can be played solo, or with up to 3 friends. Together you will enter Ulfenkarn to take part in one of four journeys – Hunt, Scavenge, Deliverance, and Decapitation, which are combined into a heroic quest to overthrow Radukar and his lieutenants to free the city from its undead curse.
This set includes:
60x Plastic, push-fit, Citadel miniatures, including:
– 8x Hero models: Emelda Braskov, Jelsen Darrock, Dagnai Holdenstock, Qulathis the Exile, Glaurio ven Alten III, Octren Glimscry, Cleona Zeitengale, and Brutogg Corpse-Eater
– 42x Hostile models: Radukar the Wolf, Torgillius the Chamberlain, Watch Captain Halgrim, Gorslav the Gravekeeper, Vargskyr, 3x Vyrkos Blood-born, 2x Kosargi Nightguard, 10x Deadwalker Zombies, 10x Ulfenwatch, 6x Corpse Rats, and 6x Bat Swarms.
– 10x Mysterious Objects: 2x Gnawbone Strays, 2x Diregoyles, 2x Gravestones, 2x Crows, and 2x Gibbets.
– 1x 40-page Rulebook
– 1x 56-page Quest book
– 1x 16-page Warhammer Age of Sigmar Warscrolls booklet
The box contains everything you need to set up and play a game of Cursed City including:
– 1x Ulfenkarn in Peril secret envelope
– 180x tokens, counters, and markers
– 20x Game Board Tiles
– 1x Drop Zone Tile
– 1x Extraction Zone Tile
– 1x Skyvessel Board
– 28 Dice